Tuesday-Sunday 11:00-19:00 (18:00 admission closes). National holidays are open
On-site purchase: Visitors can purchase tickets at the service desk on the first floor of Power Station of Art
Online purchase: Visitors can purchase tickets on the official Wechat which is ‘Power Station of Art’.
Students and Teachers: Students (excluding part-time students) who are registered in mainland China holding student ID or ISIC international student ID, and teachers holding teacher ID are eligible for 50% off of the original ticket price.
Groups: Groups which is more than 20 people ( inc 20 ppl) are eligible for 60% off of the original ticket price.
＊Discount tickets can be purchased on-site and online (official Wechat), please bring relevant ID when visiting the Power Station of Art.
Free Visit Policies: (Excluding national holidays)
1. Active military officers, retired cadres, families of martyrs, disabilities, guided tour, people over 60 years old, members of the Chinese Artists Association, members of the Shanghai Artists Association, and elementary and preschool children accompanied by adults. (One adult with two children)
2. International Council of Museums (ICOM): Members of the International Museum Association can visit for free with valid ICOM documents.
3. Weekly Free Day: Every Tuesday is free entry for all visitors.
Address: 678 Miaojiang Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, 200011
Metro: Exit 2, South Xizang Road Station (Line 4 and 8). Walk straight to Nan Chezhan Road and turn right, and continue to Huayuangang Road (approximately 15 minutes). Alternatively exit the station and walk straight to the "South Zhongshan Road / South Xizang Road" bus station and take Bus 1212.
Bus: "Miaojiang Road/Wangda Road (Power Station of Art)"
Station, Bus 1212; "South Zhongshan Road /South Chezhan Road" Station, Bus 45, 66, 109, 144, 306, 327, 780, 869, Bus 6 Daqiao, then take 10 minutes’ walk.
Car: Take South Xizang Road exit from Inner Ring Road Overpass, then turn right to Nan Chezhan Road and drive to the end (Huayuangang Road). Driving from Xujiahui is approximately 25 minutes.
The PSA has no dedicated parking lot, please go to either:
- Wangda Road Parking lot (3 minutes’ walk)
- Bansongyuan Road Parking lot (near Miaojiang Road, 5 minutes’ walk)
Little Bee Tours by primary and secondary school students: 13:00-16:00 every Sunday, in the exhibition hall.
Group tours: Depends on each exhibition info
Services and Facilities
• Self-service lockers;
• AUNN Café & Co in psD(on the 1F);
• Blacksheep Espresso(on the 5F);
• WIFI (CMCC-PSA-VISITOR)
No pets allowed in the museum;
Please do not touch the artworks;
Please store large backpacks and baggages in the lockers;
No flash photography (photography prohibited for certain exhibitions);
No eating or drinking;
Please keep quiet;
Please set your cell to vibrate only.